Location: Denchi, Pemagatshel.
Main Objectives of the Project:
To construct a new Dzong for Pemagatshel Dzongkhag.
Main activities of the Project:
1. Preparation of Design and Drawings(Architectural & Structural)
2. Preparation of BoQ and Estimates
3. Construction of the Dzong including furnishing and fixtures.
4. Landscaping and Site Developments
Funding Agency:Government of India.
Total allocated budget in 11th FYP(July 2014-June 2018)
Nu. 530 Million
Executive Agency of the Project:
The Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs is the main executing agency of the Project. Under the chairmanship of the Secretary of the Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs, Pemagatshel Dzong Construction Project Steering Committee is responsible for discharging administrative, technical, financial and organizational duties of the project.
The members of the project steering committee are:
1. Secretary, Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs
2. Dzongdag, Pemagatshel Dzongkhag
3. Lam Neten, Pemagatshel Rabdey
4. Director General, Department of Culture
5. Head, PPD / AFD, MoHCA
6. Representative, GNHC
7. Representative, Ministry of Finance
8. Representative, Dept. of Forest & Park Services
9. Representative, NRDCL
10. Head, DCHS, Dept. of Culture
11. Project Manager (Pemagatshel Dzong Construction Project)
Read More >>170125 Pemagatshel Project profile