Location: Sarpang Tar, Sarpang
Main Objectives of the Project:
To construct a new Dzong with facilities and services to function as centre of Dzongkhag Administration and to house the Dzongkhag Rabdhey for Sarpang Dzongkhag.
Main activities of the Project:
1. Preparation of Design and Drawings (Architectural, Structural, Plumbing, Electrical & Fire hydrant)
2. Preparation of BoQ and Estimates
3. Construction of the Dzong including furnishing and fixtures.
4. Construction of Tendrelthang complex
5. Construction of Neykhang complex
6. Landscaping and Site Developments
Government of India.
Total allocated budget in 11thFYP (July 2014-June 2018)
Nu. 200 Million
Executive Agency of the Project:
The Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs is the main executing agency of the Project. Under the chairmanship of the Secretary of the Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs, Dzong Construction Project, Saprang Steering Committee is responsible for discharging administrative, technical, financial and organizational duties of the project.
1. Secretary, Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs
2. Dzongdag, Sarpang Dzongkhag
3. Lam Neten, Sarpang Rabdey
4. Director General, Department of Culture
5. Head, PPD / AFD, MoHCA
6. Representative, GNHC
7. Representative, Ministry of Finance
8. Representative, Dept. of Forest & Park Services
9. Representative, NRDCL
11. Project Manager (Dzong Construction Project, Sarpang)
Implementing agency of the project:
Division for Conservation of Heritage Sites under the Department of Culture, Ministry of Home
and Cultural Affairs is the main agency responsible for the implementation of the project.
Read More>> Sarpang Dzong