Shortlisted Candidates for the post of architects on consolidated contract for a period of 6 months.
Subject: Short list of candidates for interview
|Sl. No.||Name||CID No.|
– The above shortlisted candidates are requested for personal interview in Department of Culture office, Kawajangsa on 6/12/2018 at 10:00 am.
– The candidates are required to come in formal dress with Kabney or Rachu.
The Division for Conservation of Heritage Sites, Department of Culture, MoHCA would like to announce the vacancy for two architects on consolidated contract for a period of 6 months for documentation and survey heritage sites in the country.
Interested applicants must submit application with the following documents to Department of Culture latest by 30th November, 2018 before 4:00 PM and the application should be addressed to the Director General, Department of Culture, Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs.
- Valid copy of citizen identity card
- Valid security clearance
- Degree certificate
- Class X and XII mark sheets
- CV with Work Portfolio.
Selection process for the recruitment of two architects on consolidated contract for 6 months:
- Shortlisting of the Candidates will be carried out on merit basis with the following criteria:
– Class X and XII marks
– Work portfolio
Shortlisted candidate will be informed individually via email and the list will also be published on the Department’s website.
2. Interview (viva) will be held for the shortlisted candidates and the details for the interview will be informed through email and will be published on the website.